View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted79 View Post
That's what I was thinking and that's what he did, read post 51.

OT edit - puddy I see you are running 8.5 CR, how do you like it and what boost? Also did you use a tuner in the Toronto area or do your own? I'm from WNY and want a tuner for my next project, there is no one here I'd use. Have been looking at Magnus Motorsports, Lloyds Autosport (not sure he does ECU tuning), Hunter Motorsports. Any recommendations? I'm probably going to use an AEM ECU. Thanks. Can send me a PM so as to not pollute this thread.
I'll PM you. But incase anyone else cares to know. I really like the car as is, its runs and drives great but i'm used to the power now and need more however I have no previous 911 experience to compare the feel of 8.5:1 to. I'm running .9 bar spring. The previous owner did all the tuning work to it 20 years ago. That was in Montreal area. I don't know who did it.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)