View Single Post

Garage
Hey Phillip

I think it comes down to planning, as to whether or not it is successful. I am taking my time this conversion. I have my E test out of the way, so I don't have to worry about dialing the tune in on the street. There are a few things I want to pretty up while I'm in there Valve Covers, Intake Manifold, Intercooler. I also want to tidy up the wiring.

I'm trying to decide on what device to use for tuning. Laptop, Raspebeery PI, or a tablet.

I think your car would really benefit from the MS3 Pro. Electronic Boost control, Meth Injection control, Launch control, etc. The thing I didn't like about SDS is the idle quality, I am hoping for great idle characteristics from MS3 Pro. I do realize that it all comes down to the tuning. I have gotten my feet wet with the SDS system. I am hoping the sequential will make a big difference.

Cheers.

John
1988 Porsche 930 Targa - 3.4L Twin Plug Motor, DC 13 Cams, Supertec Head Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, Port and Polished Heads, Garretson Andial Intercooler, GSX 61 BB Stage 5Turbo, Tial F46 WG .8 Bar Spring, PowerHaus Headers, PowerHaus Dual Tip Muffler, MS3 Pro EFI conversion, 57lbs. Cobra Injectors, Center Force Stage 2 Clutch , Rebuilt 4 Speed with LSD.

Last edited by jpilcher; 05-30-2017 at 05:12 PM..
Old 05-30-2017, 09:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #166 (permalink)