View Single Post
Flojo Flojo is offline
Registered User
Flojo's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,848
Originally Posted by _baudett View Post
I think is called torsion bar?
that is the go-through sway bar. later cars have the sway bar under the car (as from early G-model.

(torson bar is front: in the A-arms and rear in the tube.
Regards, Flo / 79 SC streetrod - Frankfurt, Germany
Old 06-01-2017, 05:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #176 (permalink)