View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightlead404 View Post
Well be careful. I'm personally very much a wheel gun guy for carry. I've never had a revolver stovepipe, fail to feed, fail to eject etc but had plenty of factory loads do that in an auto loader, but never one of my handloads.

I just had a negligent discharge in my kitchen the other night. Must have gotten complacent leaving the range. My M&P 9mm had a round hang up in the chamber when I cleared it leaving the range the other day, and my mind was already out the door and missed it. Ended up shooting a pile of dishes and my kitchen counter with a 135gr 9mm load at point blank range. Scared the crop outta me.
A negligent discharge can happen to about anyone, had a friend kill his neighbors refrigerator while inspecting his new purchase.

I was a couple of blinds down from a bad opening day experience goose hunting a long time ago. Young man shot and killed his dad while loading his gun.

I was at friends house a few years ago, he came real close to shooting a customer at his gun store. 2" higher and willie would have taken a direct hit.

He had just acquired MAC 10 open bolt and wasn't familiar with them, that gun would burn through bullets like nothing I've ever seen in real life.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)