View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpilcher View Post
Hi guys

Should have crank pulley off tonight. I have to remove front engine tin. Support the engine.
Remove engine mount bolts, then engine cross member along with engine support bracket to gain access to pulley.

I'll upload some pictures tonight.

Trying to determine position of cam sensor to crank sensor Z1. I plan on installing cam sensor at 12 o'clock on oil pump. I understand that crank should be on compression stroke. What would optimal degree rotation be from TDC, 270 degrees?

Thanks in advance

J
Maybe I missed it, but why would you need to do this? Is there not a setting in your ECU software that will determine this for you? In my ECU, it is called trigger offset value, and is easily shown while cranking the engine. Once the value is found, the ecu just adjusts itself to the value....

It is early in the morning, so I may be interpreting this info wrong..LOL
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 06-14-2017, 05:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #196 (permalink)