View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpilcher View Post
I am really trying to determine cam sensor location on compression stroke, in relation to crank wheel Z1 location as shown on the wheel. No sure if Tunerstudio software has ability to adjust that.
I know that when I got the cam pos sensor, bracket and related hardware from Clewett, there were instructions with it. And in those instructions http://www.clewett.com/instrux/cam-ins.pdf It stated that the electromotive stuff had to have it set at a certain place. Whereas, with my ECU, it does not matter.
Check to see if on your ECU software, it does not matter, saving you a bunch of time. Like I said, in my software it is called "trigger offset value". You should not be able to adjust it per se, but, there should be a box to put in the value. And it is read in Deg of 360.... Just fyi
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 06-14-2017, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #198 (permalink)