View Single Post

Garage
My first plan of attack my intermediate working CCU,

1 check all the fuses 1, 17, 28 and 36. 2 lift the fuse box and check for any lose wires, 3 clean the the connection from the ground strap to the chassis, 4 clean the ground connections to the chassis behind the fuel gauge, 5 check for a strong ground on pin K 1. 6 check for continuity. between pin K 1 and G18 on the CCU, 7 check for 12V on pins K2, G17, G29, G35,

I don't plan on checking the oil cooler sensor or the evaporator sensor or the AC FAN sensor because they all work when I have power to the CCU, which is 75% of the time. because of that I'm assuming it's not my relays. I also jumped the the relays and the fans on the AC and Oil cooler come on only when there is power to the CCU, but when there is no power to the CCU jumping does no good.

If I don't have a strong ground, I'm thinking of running a wire from the battery to the chassis ground connection behind the fuel gauge, I'm assuming that the CCU harness gets it's ground from there, If any one has experienced this before, please chime in

At a glance the pins on the harness look fine as does the wiring, Let the fun begin

Did all that last night, I had good ground, So far the power has not cut, I drove a bunch last night and today its 88 deg and 50% humidity, its blowing cold... 36 deg at the vent, I think thats good. and all the fans are working in and out side of the car,
SOLD, 911GT ,CIS, 428 fwhp 450 trq, Carrillo rods, 964 cams, TT retainers,7.5 comp 1.1 bar boost 320 ml black fuel head 009 injectors, 044 pumps, 60-1 T4/T3 dual scroll turbo
Old 06-15-2017, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #134 (permalink)