Thread: A Turbo Day
View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
annnnnd... pics - posting from phones too PITA!

coming into Big Bend @ tripidigi's:

my bud's face as I blew past wastgate wide TF open:

my GAWD does a new Coxster simply DWARF a 2nd gen 911!?? Fut the wuck.

ditto that note, but on a beeeoootchin green Z:

a reall treat to be parked next to this '66 TR4A IRS in BRG and blk w/ white piping - my dad bought the clone new (one of 3 new cars my family has ever owned lol), I had to pitch it maybe 10yrs ago as I'd had my '3 and the '4 needed a fullllll resto:

Parking w/ the Carburetors & Coffee hosted on the Outfield was a freakin RIOT - our trio pulling in w/ my straightpipe had every eye camera oogler in a 300' radius all over us 8-)... Papparatzi style and breaking the silence. Best is, I've not washed it in a month++ of Just Not Right WOT outings and it was particularly offensive looking... show'nshiners, bedamned heh heh:

Someone here nailed 'shows' tho... man... this one in particular (which oddly enough did have a bunch of long hoods, B-bod's, and a 965 there) had an odd amount of uberDORKS - I hadn't stepped 2sec's out my door upon shutting it down and I was accosted by Mr. "used to have but sold too early / it's dangerous to drive" Rolex. Yeah buddy - I know... I have one. All he wanted to do was wax poetic about... him. FTMFL.

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 06-20-2017, 08:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)