View Single Post
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Rich,

I was trying to keep it simple and just find a ROW distributor, but that has not worked out.
I was also thinking about having my distributor recurved and run a MSD system with Boost retard
I am leaning toward the Parts Klassik programmable CDI. He is working on a Turbo version. I hope it's ready soon. I haven't read of many people using his CDI though.
I don't know. There is a whole thread on the subject and no easy system seems to exist.

I want keep it as simple as possible and not get into big HP, EFI, Twin Plug Territory.

I have Brian's headers so I will probably send the CIS & WUR to him. He also sells the injectors, So that will make one thing simple.

Thanks for the lead on the intercooler. But I have too much invested at this point to put a hacked up intercooler on. Buy the time I fix and anodize it I'll may be into it for the cost of a new one.
I'm looking at Brian's Intercooler or Chris's new design intercooler. I want something clean and factory looking.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #418 (permalink)