View Single Post
356911930 356911930 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 954
The overboost switch is the small hex with wire attached on the intake manifold. On the 1977 it is about 2" to the right of the boost guage sending unit.

Hope this helps!

Old 06-20-2017, 01:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)