View Single Post

Garage
Well finally got the wiring harnesses finished up yesterday. Got my laptop hooked up to MS3 Pro. Created a new project, and loaded a tune I had created. I used Derek's as a guide[Thanks Derek]. Ran through the Testmode tests for Injectors, Coils, Fuel Pump and IAV. Testmode is very cool in that it helps you isolate problems. Discovered injector on Cylinder No 3 was not working. Quick fix. Tried to start no joy. Discovered fuses for coils too small. I had 3 amp for each bank. Changed to 10 amp. Tried again, and she fired up, although a little rough. I've been getting a Cam Fault. I believe I have to add a 1k resistor. I made some tweaks to ASE, and WUR. Car started right up and idle fairly smooth a little high. I also have to put the intercooler back on. I still have to adjust Fixed timing. I will try and post a video later.

Any recommendations for smooth idle? How many are running 2 map sensors?

Regards

John
1988 Porsche 930 Targa - 3.4L Twin Plug Motor, DC 13 Cams, Supertec Head Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, Port and Polished Heads, Garretson Andial Intercooler, GSX 61 BB Stage 5Turbo, Tial F46 WG .8 Bar Spring, PowerHaus Headers, PowerHaus Dual Tip Muffler, MS3 Pro EFI conversion, 57lbs. Cobra Injectors, Center Force Stage 2 Clutch , Rebuilt 4 Speed with LSD.

Last edited by jpilcher; 07-03-2017 at 06:03 AM..
Old 07-02-2017, 09:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #229 (permalink)