View Single Post
seeker of wisdom

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not logged on here in a while - other things going on. I've sold a bunch of this stuff, I need to go through and update the list which I'll try to do this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudabnu View Post
Does the #76 993 Rear Bumper Wiring Harness 993.612.045. $50.00 have the light attached?
What light are you referring to? This is just the harness that powers all of the lights on the rear of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRPJ View Post
Hey mate interested in the front left fender and front bumper cover. Can you price shipping them to

Reece Jones
Geebung, Brisbane,
Queensland Australia 4034

I need these asap

If its easier to list them on ebay and use the global shipping program you only ship to kuntucky and ebay sends it the rest of the way and its cheaper

Cheers Reece.
Hi Reece,

Sorry just realized that you asked me about these on Youtube but I thought you were talking about Boxster parts, my bad. I really don't want to ship the larger items at all, it is to much of a pain in the ass and costs a fortune.

I already sold the fender unfortunately. I have never used the Ebay global ship program but shipping the fender across the US cost like $340 so I'm sure it would still be expensive to ship, even just to Kentucky but I'll look into it for you.
Thanks
John
Old 07-22-2017, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)