View Single Post

Thanks, however I'm not good ( really ) with electronics so I'd need to get someone to rebuild mine, not on an ( mystery ) exchange program. I'd like to get mine rebuilt ( I will have it etched so I get mine back) Overkill??, but I've had problems over the years without a clear understanding, as it is still perfect( outside) as the car was museum kept ( Gilmore Museum ) Headquarters of the Classic Car Club of America, by a family member. Also motor was recently worked over since the head studs were broken ( normal for a stock one ) by them about ten years before I got it. They also sponsored AJ Foyt Indy car effort back then. I was wondering why it was so fast compared to the other stock non intercooled 930s I've had in the past. So it makes sense they did some neat stuff where you can't see. So it's a special car and i would like to keep it that way with the original ( perfect looking) CD repaired.
I also have 2 other 77 930s with twin plug motors that use 2 of these CD so to get a working spare is a good idea. Hence anyone with a 8 spade sitting I would like to put it in till mine gets rebuilt ( Wisc summers are verrrrry short) and keep it handy for the next failure. Buy or trade from my 20 year collection of spare Porsche or just 930 stuff. Thanks Tony@VoitureLTD.

Last edited by voitureltd; 07-31-2017 at 05:57 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 05:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)