View Single Post
heir 2 the original owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubpower View Post
https://www.bergvillfx.com/index.php/products/car-audio/iso-harness-early-porsche-964.html

I just looked at this kit... It looks like the business too..

Dunno which to get between the two....crutchfield shipping is half the price of the product...crazy
VDub, don't know if you've made a decision on this...I actually ordered this Metra harness from Crutchfield the other day and put it in last night & got rid of my jerry-rigged nonsense. It mated up well. See pic. Price of this at Crutchfield and at Bergvill were the same once shipping was added in. I decided between ordering from a guy in Norway and ordering from a US company I have dealt with a lot over the years which has an excellent return policy, I could return this easily if there were a problem. Crutchfield kit also came with the 4 speaker wire connections (Bergvill doesn't), and the Bergvill harness would have required me to cut the other end of the harness off (it's made for a Continental radio). FWIW and good luck.

Old 08-03-2017, 06:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)