View Single Post
Turbofrog

Yes, changing idle ve table does nothing for my idle. I have stock manifold and ase is already on seconds. I have my taper really short like 50 = 5sec because how rich it has been. I think I need to lenghten it but probably not to minute.
Today I managed to drive about 150 miles but those veal analyses are odd for low cruise kpas. They tend to make it really lean so I try to not let it overrun as that screws those numbers.

Take off is pretty managable now. I cant use overrun feature because my TPS IS FUNKY. When ever I calibrate it next moment its in minus numbers so I cant find setup numbers on overrun dialog!

I have my TPS sensor hooked up to ms3 sensor ground, ref5v and blue shielded signal wire. Still it gives me erratic numbers? sensor came from gsf with wrong throttle axle and the dude would not send me the correct 930 throttle axle so I had to drill and tap a bolt to the axle end so it would reach the sensor. Maybe there is play at the sensor end now.

Thanks for the suggestions and help to all players.
79 930: HX40S#16, MS3pro+ID1000+044+E85, Ignition: 123/TUNE/MSD6A, True split BB, 2*turbosmart38,
99 Audi S4: RS4 engine/E85/K24brids, KW3, Movit+RS6 discs

Last edited by smurfbus; 08-13-2017 at 12:43 PM..
Old 08-13-2017, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)