View Single Post
mystery slant in for sale section

CA 82 930 Turbo Slant Nose

This car has been all over the internet and has intrigued me. I at one point even bought a flight to go look at in Arizona when it was being sold by its previous owner. I cancelled the flight based on the seller being uncooperative in assisting to prove it was a real factory slant and the few things that he did attempt to do only further validated that it was a fake. Several of you guys on here that I would consider PROS assisted me in determining it to be a non-factory conversion and I even had someone look into the VIN at Porsche and they said not a real factory slant. However it can be seen here on Pelican with its COA stating slant nose in its factory options? My first red flag is the pop up headlamps. Were those even optional in '82 or not until '83? Every other '82 Ive seen has the rectangular quad lamps in the bumper and its been rumored that only 10 '82s exist despite the factory originally claiming 32 or 36. What do you guys think?
Old 08-17-2017, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1191 (permalink)