View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
That 924S is very nice! Very distinctive. I wonder how much faster that car is than a regular 944. Being that the 924S is already faster than a 944, one with less equipment must be pretty quick for an n/a car. I'm thinking 0-60 in the low 7-second range. Of course you might not wanna try that if you like your clutch. Is it just me or does the shifter look taller than usual? That car looks llike it would be perfect for the track/autoX.

As for brown interiors- I like my brown interior. Being that my interior is in close to perfect shape and has the late-dashboard probably helps a bit, but the brown compliments the beige exterior well and gives it a nice 80's look that i like, because it matches the rest of the car's design. I admit though, my fav. interior for a 944/924/968 would be the off-white linen color seats/carpet with the black dashboard. I want my next car to have that interior. Preferably with a black 951/944S2/968 wrapped around it.
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 09-26-2003, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)