View Single Post
Turbofrog

I have my id1000 settings from ID, both deadtime and small pulse. It drives just fine but start ups are so and so. I go back and forth every other time. Same with veal and autotune but now I only use hard setting. First and second fight third and fourth. IMO CIS with AIC was much more stable but that was with high octane gas and wmi. I also installed a cherry hall for the cam but havent got time to dial it in or test it as my daily does not start anymore so I need to fix it (I think it might have other bank cam wheel jump one notch , maybe adjuster gave up) and use pcar as commuter which is not so nice in this state and traffic. Also the temps are getting colder so wue is on most of the 15 mile run. Semi hot start was very lean but I dont want to let wue go longer than 70 C. How hot do you guys run wue?
79 930: HX40S#16, MS3pro+ID1000+044+E85, Ignition: 123/TUNE/MSD6A, True split BB, 2*turbosmart38,
99 Audi S4: RS4 engine/E85/K24brids, KW3, Movit+RS6 discs

Last edited by smurfbus; 08-29-2017 at 11:15 AM..
Old 08-29-2017, 11:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #356 (permalink)