View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip j View Post
Hey John, what injectors did you end up using? This is also something I'm on the fence with. I'm using a 964 fuel pressure regulator to get more out of my 57 cc's, but really have to go bigger. Philip
Hey Phillip

Stuck with the 57 lbs High Z EV14 Bosch Injectors. FPR is set at 43.5. Using the Aeromotive 1000 FPR. Not 100% sure where I am at in terms of Duty Cycle.
My plan is to run 1.1 to 1.2 bar of boost. Waiting for dyno session to determine. Keep running out of road.

No plans to run E85.

I am planning on installing EBC this weekend. Having trouble source EBC fittings for hose. I bought the DIYautotune Kit, and it came with these small plastic fittings.
Appears to be a 5/16" Fine thread. I will also be hooking up VSS for boost by gear accessibility.

Loving the Ms3 Pro.

Regards

John
1988 Porsche 930 Targa - 3.4L Twin Plug Motor, DC 13 Cams, Supertec Head Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, Port and Polished Heads, Garretson Andial Intercooler, GSX 61 BB Stage 5Turbo, Tial F46 WG .8 Bar Spring, PowerHaus Headers, PowerHaus Dual Tip Muffler, MS3 Pro EFI conversion, 57lbs. Cobra Injectors, Center Force Stage 2 Clutch , Rebuilt 4 Speed with LSD.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #367 (permalink)