View Single Post
flightlead404 flightlead404 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 798
BTDT with a guy who owned an airshow team I used to fly on. Depending on county small claims or magistrates court will cap the claim to some amount. Where I live is $15,000. File a claim there, pay the money to have them served. If they hire an attorney then duke it out, but most likely they won't show. So move for a default judgement. If you get it, sell the judgement to someone in their locale for pennies on the dollar and move on. Let someone else harass them.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)