View Single Post

930s have bottomed in the market now coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
The Tr's have been a wet dream all my adult life. I've had to settle for a 930 [emoji6] which if driven properly will cook a TR. But Ferrari styling can't be beat. I need one of each, but with mere months before retirement, one must consider the funds available to live comfortably and feed at least one race car. I can live on beans, hot dogs, and high octane gas if necessary.

Of course, I just got back from a spirited little "putt" in my 930, so I'm just a little jazzed

Man when I was a little boy in 1985 and for my birthday my dad took me to the "world of wheels". I can still remember walking in and seeing a crowd of people standing around with cameras going off. I pushed through the crowd to see what was the focus of all this attention. I soon saw a brand new ferrari testarossa roped off. WOW WOW. Can still remember the starstuck feeling. I kept going back to that car. I remember having to see it before we left. The gentlemen smiled at me and asked if I wanted to sit in it!!!! I said YES! I remember walking up to it not being able to find the door handle and the gentleman opening the door for me. I'll never forget the smell of that car! The feel of the leather, the interior, that prancing horse on the steering wheel! I never forgot that car or that day. From then on I was a car nut! To this day the testarossa can still make me a 8 year old boy again no matter how long my day has been.

Last edited by 93097004xx; 10-02-2017 at 04:23 PM..
Old 10-02-2017, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)