Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
REY! NOICE! Well done thar good sir! Great to see you're back in something COOL!

the 930 rise in value has me OFTEN dreaming of exactly that - F550M

drove a couple a few years ago, silver w/ blue quilted gut... great driving car!

very querious what your ownership experience is like - do report back

what keeps killing that angle for me is - the 930 costs peanuts to own... $390/yr insurance and $15.00/yr in property tax... while a 550 would hit likely $2k++/yr insurance and probably similar for me in property tax here (no antique plates)

Testicleroasters... driven a couple as well - flat12 FTW... and that's about it IMO (no offense, Bo - just my useless opinion... I still dig 'em regardless). Total ergonomic disaster, and any reasonably / nominally built 930 will decimate them. Definitely a fun poster car / attention getter.

dayum that 918 is a ballar shade 'o green!

tho... I'll never (ever) get past them CAULK 'n BAULZ rimz yo... what in the actual FUCH!??? No, srsly.

8-)
Thanks Paul, she's very easy to drive. Power comes on very linear. No need to downshift to get up and go..just depress the throttle and she hauls arse. Handles like it's on rails. The only drawback is that I like modify/personalize a car. This car doesn't need anything extra done to it......except for a pair of Capristo Mufflers(done) to let the 12 cyl's sing.

I agree on the Testarossa...I was able to squeeze into one. I could not believe how hard it was for me to get in and out of it.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3223 (permalink)