View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to full quack
In the grand scheme of things , one can have a ball with lots of different cars. To date I've owned 45 cars and 5 bikes. So for me it's kinda hard to get too worked up about one car or another.

Sure Thailand is a different venue, but the roads over there are beautifully paved and maintained. Almost any road outside of the cities, lead you off into the hills and mountains, winding through lush jungle and past picturesque rice paddies.

Did I mention there are lots of early Alfa's over there, euro spec hatchbacks and don't make me say real Skylines.....yeh should not be any fun at all :}

My Thai wife and I currently have a 3 bd, 2 bath town home in Bangkok, but I don't want to retire in the big ass city. So we are going to pick-up some acreage up north in the Chang Mai /Change Rai area. Heading back there later this year for another search and discover mission, it takes time to find just the right chunk of dirt to put roots down into. Probably won't buy anything this year though, just continuing the area overview.

Mark

Last edited by full quack; 10-04-2017 at 06:26 AM..
Old 10-04-2017, 06:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)