View Single Post

Thanks for all the welcomes and kind comments. I have to say, Chris, the seller, and Chris at Turbo Kraft built one hell of a machine. I've been up in the Malibu canyons several times already and i can happily say it performs just as well around corners as it does in a straight line. I can't wait to take it to the track, though i am a little scared .

This car requires respect and a little caution. It took me a few weeks just to learn how to drive it without the fear of cashing! You definitely cannot mash the gas pedal to the floor (unless you like uncontrolled long burnouts) and the manual brakes require weekly workouts to ensure I'll be able to stop when necessary. The first week i owned it I had one of those "watch this" moments when i took my wife for a ride down the PCH and stepped too hard on the gas. It went sideways quick before i slowly let off the gas and there was no pretending i meant to do that! She hasn't wanted to go for a ride since... oh well, no one to punch me in the arm because i'm driving too fast!
Old 10-18-2017, 05:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)