View Single Post

I went the ReFuze route with my '69. It has two, eight fuse blocks. Originally I tried ganging together sets of three fuse blocks but just didn't like it. So I decided to bite the bullet and order the two fuse blocks at $120 ea. I thought it was expensive but the '69 is a sort of one off as far as electrical is concerned. The ReFuze blocks were the only good quality, exact replacement for the stock ones for the car I found. I don't actually remember any instructions coming with them, but it's been a while since I did it, & I meticulously documented & tagged everything. The problem I ran into was the wires that attached to the old fuse blocks were really short and problematic when it came time to replacing them in the receptacles of the new fuse blocks, so I had to extend them - all of them if I remember right. I used one of the free locations on the top fuse block to install a Cyclops, RF relay for my fuel pump so that not only do I have the power going to the fuel pump relayed, but to get the fuel pump to operate you have to push an activation button on the fob that comes with the relay set up. Just an added layer of security.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)