View Single Post

My RAM decreases each year and bottle of wine. So it is in need of a new upgrade.
But if my 1150/30 sec pump spec, as per manual is not enough, I suspect I will need to upgrade pumps. In which case, what to? This is basically heading in the direction of the original query - trying to verify where I seem to be coming up short fuel wise.
What I haven't done yet is check each pump - with the pressure gauge between the two. From memory the pressure differential should be 1.5 - 2.0 bar. I am back at the car and my manuals in a couple of days so keen to try and resolve it then if possible.
But the only pump flow data I can find is as per manual which is 1150/30 sec before the FD (from memory) . I have 1400. If I need 1400 at the injectors (quite possible) I will need bigger pumps I suspect.
Regards
Alan
83 SC, 82 930 (track) - Stock except for RarlyL8 race headers, RarlyL8 Zork, K27-7006, 22/28 T bars, 007 Fuel head, short 3&4 gears, NGK AFR, Greddy EBC (on the slippery slope), Wevo engine mounts, ERP rear camber adjust and mono balls, Tarret front monoball camber adjust, Elgin cams, 38mm ported heads, 964 IC. 380rwhp @ 0.8bar Apart from above, bone stock:-)
Old 10-29-2017, 03:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)