View Single Post
Big Load Big Load is offline
Registered User
Big Load's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 251
what is this part

does anyone know what to call that triangle at the top of the driver and passenger side windows. i know its a window guide but whats the part number . is it just the triangle that can be bought or is it more than that.
thanks ppl
Porsche 928 S4 1989,Auto, 93K on clock, gun metal grey with cream interior. Coulsdon, Surrey, UK
Old 10-29-2017, 03:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)