Thread: Turbo build
View Single Post

Garage
As to sources for your build:

www.diyautotune.com/ They have a lot of the connectors and sensors for EFI. They mostly support the megasquirt ECU, but many will be usable by TEC

Clewett Engineering, The complete solution for ignition & fuel injection has the the serpentine kits. Not certain I'd go through the expense if I did not have air conditioning. They also have the crank pulleys, crank sensor holder, plug for the distributor.

Turbo Kraft Porsche Parts and Custom Builds | Porsche Service Arizona has an outstanding kit for the fuel rails and injector mounting. Chris is always heaps of help!

Len Cummings (len.cummings@verizon.net) is an excellant source for fuel lines you'll need for the conversion. He is also a pelicanite and can be reached here.

Dennis (powellgillam@hotmail.com) is another Pelicanite that makes engine wiring harnesses. He can custom build pretty much anything you might need and is another great guy to work with.

You may have already reached out to some of the above sources, but I have found them all to be great to work with to make your EFI conversion.

Good luck,

Keith
Old 11-01-2017, 06:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)