View Single Post
Reiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Bixen View Post
To the others, if "he's only a trans guy" was a joke, you're a putz. That is a huge insult and very rude. There are many neubies, as well as long timers who are still learning, and dissing one of the staples of this forum is just plane rude.
Also Tony, You're 100% incorrect on your install info. As I stated, I worked for the company that manufactured POV's and I can guarantee you they are suppose to be on top of the ribs. What are you doing? Grinding down the strengthening ribs?? I'd love to see a photo of that. Early air boxes, the ones identified by the slotted screws can accept this, but later boxes, phillips screw, have the cold start distribution spider inside, and my opinion is that the pop off would bottom out on the main chamber and not be as efficient. Who told you to cut the ribs???? (If I'm reading your post properly).
Marc,
Thanks...nice to know it is properly in place....the guy that did the top end and put it there has been a P wrench for 40 years....school trained and now an indy.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)