Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post

Garage
Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979-930 View Post
Chris
Way to break the ice with the first post. Welcome to the Turbo forum. Now lets see some pictures!

Thanks! Now time for the introduction. Her name is Helga. Yes I've been hanging around for a long time and finally signed up in 2015 but never posted until today.

Her name is Helga and she's a 1986. I bought this car in 1993 with less than 7000 miles. Now it has ~39000. From 1997-2014 she spent most of her life being a garage queen in a climate controlled garage sometimes not being driven for 2 year stretches. The guy I bought her from had a dial-o-death boost controller and he wanted to keep it so he removed it before the sale and put a 1 bar spring in the stock WG. Unfortunately for me he hooked up the vacuum lines backwards and I had no WG. The bomb finally went off in 2014. Had to do a rebuild so I decided to make a number of upgrades while I was at it.

Here's the list:

TurboKraft LN IC
964 cams
Head port and blend
RarlyL8 Headers with Zork
Leask AWUR
Leask RPM controlled Solenoid
CIS Flowtech fuel head mod to max flow.
Euro Injectors
Twin Bosch 44 FPs
TurboSmart eBoost 2 programmable EBC
GFB hybrid adjustable BO/diverter valve
Tial WG .7 bar
K27/29 hybrid turbo
7.5:1 3.4L Mahle kit

Since 2014, Helga is no longer a garage queen and she is driven weekly. I am enjoying this car like never before. As for pics, below is a link to GMP using Helga to advertise their RH wheels. BTW, she has been lowered since these pics and is no longer riding Manhattan height :P

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/930-turbo/377561-porsche-930-turbo-rh-speedline-wheels-gmp-performance.html
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/930-turbo/377561-porsche-930-turbo-rh-speedline-wheels-gmp-performance.html

Last edited by wakeboardman; 11-20-2017 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: added link
Old 11-20-2017, 11:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)