Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Wow Chris! That's quite a list. Love the name Helga. So fitting.
And pickup trucks try to mess with you? Is it the turned up diesels guys that think their truck is fast?
I hope to have close to the power you're putting down by next spring. Right now it's stock so I usually don't race people. I'd hate to embarrass myself. If I let them race themselves they usually don't do it twice. The Audi was being overly aggressive and annoying. I was happy when she went into second smoothly and stayed in the boost.

Rawknee the American muscle has surprisingly not messed with the 930 around here. But I have yet to pull up next to a modern Corvette. I can see Texas as being more of an American Muscle place. Maybe I'm making to general of an assumption.
Around here there is a fairly high percentage of European cars. More Ferraris and Lamborghinis than I would even expect. The Mustangs and Camaros are kids cars (part of the reason I'm giving mine to my son) and the Corvettes are still the Grey hair Ex Hot Rod guys.

Yesterday was a strange day to have 4 cars act the same way.
Overall I don't understand the mentality that you have to "Race" every performance car you pull up next to. Do these guys do this to every performance car? Or is the Porsche Turbo sill the king in their minds and when the opportunity arrives they want to see what we've got?
Old 11-20-2017, 12:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)