Thread: 86 turbo engine
View Single Post

I could take pictures of the engine compartment but think I can just tell you the only things I'm keeping are radiator, fuel lines that come out of rf wheel well, and the torque tube. So buyer gets everything from bell housing to the intercooler, engine harness, comp (I know it's called something else) and exhaust system. I'm going ls with it and you can have anything I don't need. It's still in the car and I'm fixing some little things, vacuum leaks mostly but also the clutch stuff so the car can be driven before pulling the engine. I think it's running real good after fixing some vacuum leaks but injectors make a lot of noise (pretty common it seems) and every once in awhile at idle I can hear a rattle which I'm guessing is under the front cover. Debating changing the timing belt and seeing if the rollers are making the noise but I don't want to dump a bunch of money into it just to unload it. Might be better to just get into the swap and not worry about it but figured maybe someone could use the stuff.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)