View Single Post
Certified Rennwerker

Send a message via MSN to 924Sman
Bruce, Welcome to the 360 Club!! Sounds like you are a new track junkie! YOUR HOOKED NOW!.........Too bad you could not have checked pressure while hot to give you more of an idea of how tire temps can fluctuate and fast at that. Really need to get all 4 pronto!.....As far as the "spin" try to recall what you were doing prior to the spin as this is very helpful in your process of being a racer. This will help you correct any driving errors in the next run. You are in a place where learning the feel of the car is crucial so you can make or avoid future errors. In short recall the feel and speed you were doing and what you were doing in braking when the spin occurred. I think you unweighted the car by improper gas/braking as a result the back end came out. As stated you at redline in 4th and I will bet all that you lifted off the gas at the wrong time or you were on the brakes during cornering. But great to see you had a blast!! Last note....remember you are driving a "momentum" car and your best time will be created in the corners so be smooth and deliberate!! I hope to see you on the "grid" along side my 87 924S one day! Sman
Old 10-07-2003, 03:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)