View Single Post

Garage
I should have my install done this coming week. I have all the new a/c lines run and connected along with the on/off switch, along with the drier, fenderwell condenser and cabin hoses. All that remains are installing the hoses in the trunk.

Although it has taken me along time to complete my install, that is not a reflection upon the product, nor the installation instructions, but rather other activities competing for my time. I have also taken the time to replace my side and center vents as the foam on the flaps had long ago dry rotted. After having placed an order for new ones I played around with the old vents and I was successful at fully disassembling them, and I plan to replace the foam with rubber and either keep them as a spare, or list for sale.

I decided to mount my on/off switch in my center console, and chose to create a custom insert to house the switch, emergency flasher, rear window defroster, voltmeter and AFR gauge.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #374 (permalink)