View Single Post

Garage
Vereeken,

I chose to buy a RUF style front spoiler to replace my stock valence to avoid cutting the fog light bracket, and have a non-functional fog light. Since the RUF spoiler sits further way than the stock spoiler I was able to install the fog lights without trimming headlight. I realize it’s more money, but I wanted to avoid permanently modifying the stock valence. In regards to the current setup requiring the removal of the stock washer tank, you obviously wouldn’t have to do it if you installed the fenderwell condenser in the rear fender. However, that would entail running a long run of a/c hose similar to the original setup the full length of the car, but also would not be ideal for purposes of cooling. I was happy to lose the 30lbs of dead weight from my front fender, and didn’t have a problem replumbing the 2 windshield systems along with the headlight washers using the stock intensive windshield washer reservoir located in the frunk.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #379 (permalink)