View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Won View Post
Yep Brookes aka "the other uni in Oxford" We we're on Circus St so could hear the reggae blasting from the Jamaican joint from time to time... And I remember (or don't remember) the cans of red stripe long past normal closing hour of all other pubs... Really not sure how that place stays in business! Must be the David Cameron connection

We're in the newish area next to Bicester Village so you're right, it seems pretty nice here. Mind you we've only just arrived at 3am this morning so haven't seen much of anything yet. All too familiar with Bicester Village already thanks to my wife but I heard it's grown even bigger in the last 2 years we were away.

I heard about Bicester Heritage before. Sunday scramble sounds exciting, that will be at the end of my first week at Merc so hopefully I can have the Sunday off? Let's stay in touch.

To the other guys, sorry going a bit off topic but feel free to message me directly!
Great stuff and welcome back!
I think youíll be in for a shock about Bicester Village.. bigger hardly covers it!
Iím in Oxford now for Xmas with the family and enjoying the lifestyle.

I hope they do allow you a weekend off in January.. I guess its full on getting the new car ready, so have a great time.
Will keep in touch.

Take care.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)