View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
930 is in a deep sleep right now as the temps dip into single digit making picture taking a bit of a challenge.
The oil lines are moved down. Thee is a hold down clamp that secures these lines in the wheel well, you remove that and flip it upside down which holds the line farther back and down in the well.
The Elephant Racing lines didn't fit in any way shape or form on the slant nose due to the brake duct area being different than the standard body. Anybody looking for these lines give me a holler as I cannot use them.
I have written specs somewhere from when I modded the wheels, I will look for that info. I do recall that the measurement outside lip to outside lip was 13.25" because that was the target I was looking for. The total space available in my wheel wells is 13.5" and the 345/35-15's used it all up. I wanted to back it off just a hair to insure no rubbing anywhere under any conditions.
Old 01-02-2018, 03:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)