View Single Post

Talking steel wide body. lots of pics, luv it or hate... its on ;)

so I've been working on this for 2 weeks now and although I'm sure I'll get some guff for doing this from the Porsche gods... I'm enjoying it and having fun with my boy. so to the haters... please remember, it's just a car and life is short creating memories with my son that will never be forgotten.. and I get a cool unique Porsche out of it

so attached is the car as it looked when I bought it this last summer before we cut it up lol also is the picture of the fenders I purchased off ebay for another project. My son is holding up the fender to see how it would looked. I did post this pic once before and it was labeled as ugly as an "uncircumcised penis" lolololol

So after thinking about it for a bit and selling my boxster a few weeks ago I thought ... why not !!! I've always wanted one of the those eye popping exotic cars I see on youtube and this Porsche is going to be it... or it will get sold for pennies on the dollor because I'm to embarrassed to drive it around my buddies with nice cars on our cruises in the summer cuz it sticks out like a sore thumb lol we will see.

Color is going to be synergy green, I bought the GT3 rear bumper, bought a GT3 style wing I'm going to custom modify to work with the areo wing on there. I also deleted the sun roof(weld in roof panel) and plan on doing a roof scoop.. yes a hated roof scoop. just save the judgment till the end I will post more pics and post following this post as I'm not sure how many pics I can load per post. I will also describe each pic in the post so others who go down this road understand what all I'm doing and why.

I have not decided on the front bumper yet but it will not be the stock one. I might do something with the front hood as well... and fenders lol this is a work in progress.

I am a little further along than the pics will show as I don't have them all on my phone but will update as work is completed.

1999 Carrera with manual 6speed, complete fabspeed exhaust, fabspeed cold air intake, my genius tune and a complete Memphis stereo system with subs... loudest and best sounding system I have ever heard in a car and I used to do systems as a younger guy. it was done before I purchased the car and who ever did it spent some SERIOUS money on the stereo system.. I mean wow guys the car sounds amazing.

Brian

PS. I'm putting this thread in the three Porsche forums I'm a member in ... I love constructive criticism or fun car talk.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)