View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy@Altitude View Post
Brad,
This is awesome, thanks for sending! Like some others have asked do you have specific PN's for the radiator and pump?

Also does this run only after ingition shut down or in addition to running continuously during driving? What timer/controller do you use for after ignition shut down or is this coming from your ECU (mine won't do this)

Finally I've been in an around most cranny's of my my '86 several times but I can't tell from your pictures where you put the radiator/fan assembly?

Great post, please put a little more out there for the rest of us dummies!
Thanks, Andy
Thanks Andy. The radiator is behind the driver's rear wheel and tire. Its hard to see in the picture, but it is stuffed above where the support rod for the rear bumper is. I made a box out of cardboard and played with the dimensions a bit to see what the maximum sized radiator I could fit back there. If you were to take the rear bumper off, just behind the left rear light you would see half of it, and the other half would be up in the rear fender.
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-3584RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 01-12-2018, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)