View Single Post
Brando

Garage
suspension unicorn

I figured this might be the right forum section to ask my suspension questions.
I have a 77 build year 76 911s that has wide body and turbo 3.3 efi engine and 930 gearbox. The suspension is unknown but handled really well before the widebody, and is alright now I guess but I want much better stick.
I have rsr coilover setup ready for install but unsure what springs I have. I'll need advise as to how I can get my car to handle like better than good AND it's a DD with aspirations for track work.
I just got out of a fun track session in a totally modern sports car and am really
Jones-ing for some similar track manners.
I considered selling my car for it but realized my car is too cool and IS capable of more performance and possibly better performance than the factory stock sportscar I drove, Transmission aside.
I want to whinn!
Please give me the hot setup advise for amazing grip including tires even nif it's race slicks 8-)
My wheels are 17X9 and 11 fikse. I love driving canyons hard and also want to not kill my spleen driving to work....
Ideas?
Car

Old 01-18-2018, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)