View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewadd View Post
... but seeing 10 of the same color at every car show, makes the color boring.....a Guards Red Porsche no longer turns my head...unless it's a 959
^^^^
For those who like an upgraded to later spec 930. I sort of felt this way about GR also till I got the 84 Kremer. Now this, show winning condition thru out. Original paint except where body updated, Previously owned and developed by a long time Porsche enthusiast owner. Other upgrades are a 1997 993 twin turbo motor built by ( anyone remember ) Steven Casper of Imagine Auto , hydraulic clutch linkage to handle the stiff clutch, vintage coil over suspension, fuel cell with upgraded fuel delivery, excellent original interior. This car was developed over many years. In other words some of the best of everything you could bolt into a earlier lightweight 930 with what Porsche later developed for air cooled cars. I would have built one this way if I had the ability as I liked the 993 TT but not the AWD, extra weight, automatic, electronic stuff etc. Red actually works well with this, now in my estimation, a real 930 Supercar. To bad Porsche could not build it this way ( a special wishes option) for production in the 70s & 80s. I'm glad the previous owner did build it this way. Thanks Roger

Last edited by voitureltd; 01-25-2018 at 05:45 AM..
Old 01-24-2018, 10:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)