View Single Post

2015 BMW 435i coupe for sale

Retired with one too many cars and unfortunately for me my car goes. Alpine white over tan leather luxury interior and comfort seats, premium package with dynamic handling and M sport brakes package which gets 19” sport wheels, BMW A8 transmission which gives incredible gas mileage: 24.5 combined and 30+mpg on the highway, non smoker, and only 15,400 miles and 3 oil changes under free maintenance good thru July 2018, and under manufacturers warranty thru 2019. Excellent condition inside and out and kept that way by this OCD owner, still smells new. All records and no accidents with the best navigation system ever experienced with voice commands! Bluetooth and Sirius stereo. Sunroof. Bridgestone run flat tires in great condition. Almost like buying a new car with a huge discount at $29,000 OBO. Window sticker and all books. I have clear title and the car and I reside in The Villages, Florida. Thanks for looking at my ad.

Last edited by tbromley; 05-04-2018 at 04:06 PM..
Old 02-04-2018, 01:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)