View Single Post
Administrator

The testing sessions on Friday require a cage and a 'race-prepped' car; so you're good to go in that department. I would talk to Tyson about the best approach -- I personally wouldn't think you'd need time on the Streets of Willow circuit, but Tyson might disagree. The key to finding a good testing Friday is to pick one that isn't followed on Saturday and Sunday by a big race event (out here, watch out for SCCA, NASA, POC or other groups with actual race groups). It looks like there's a VARA weekend and a Speedventures weekend. I would THINK there would be fewer cars showing up on Friday for the Speedventures event, since they're less of a race group and more of a track day group, so that might nudge you in that direction. But then, planning on the first and having the second Friday as a backup if something brakes is also a smart way to plan.

If you a Friday, I can try to come out. It'd be most useful to get Tyson out there, of course. He's great at diagnosing and tuning in this kind of setting.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)