View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyt911sc View Post
Reid,

It is about time you do something to demonstrate your work. It has been so many years since you started bragging about your incredible discovery. My youngest grandchild was not yet conceived when you proclaimed to the world the holy grail of automotive air conditioning. She is already attending school and you are still looking for some DIYer to do the testing for you?

The product has not undergone extensive testing and yet you claimed it to be the best discovery since slice bread. This is a Technical Forum and will need concrete evidence of your work. Do you have anyone living and not imaginary to back up your incredible work? Or you are still editing? Keep us posted or shut up.

Tony
Tony

MY WORK IS WELL DEMONSTRATED!!! Do some reading

I have several 911 installations here in south Florida running for years of my PFC's Professionally Installed by a well known Porsche Repair Shop for their customers, I have known and been friends with for over 25 years and where I developed my PFC designs independently IN THEIR SHOP

Read my prior threads & posts here its well documented with pictures and descriptions since JULY 4, 2011
THERE IS ENOUGH FOR A BOOK HERE
MY WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!

Last edited by KelogGes; 02-08-2018 at 09:06 AM..
Old 02-08-2018, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #61 (permalink)