View Single Post
ItzaMe ItzaMe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: The Land
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamlin000 View Post
There is no reason for chasing bargain basement prices 911s. 90% of these ads are scams and the other 10% are sold within minutes to dealers.

Financially you are way better off setting you budget to $30k and vetting cars/owners properly without the stress of rushing to pick up a $20k bargain beater. $30k gets you a good 76-83 911 or 912.

And all 911s will need work so you always have a project whether it's a $20k car or a $50k car.
Yup you got that right.

The more I work the more my 911 budget will grow.

Looks like I might as well slip into the bottom barrel 930 game next... lol jk
Old 02-09-2018, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #130 (permalink)