View Single Post

First Gen Cayenne Factory Introduction & Feature brochure lot

I used to be on Porscheís mailing list and received all kinds of promotional items. Iíve decided to list the 1st Generation Cayenne literature, Iím hoping a first gen Pepper owner would like to add to his vehicleís history! Although they were never displayed or used, all have storage wear such as creasing, wrinkles, etc.

WVK 401 523 02 Experience the story of Cayenne. The next Porsche. Consists of cover sleeve, brochure holder, Heritage repeats itself brochure, personalized letter

WVK 401 823 02, Porscheís preview of their latest machine, the Cayenne. Consists of a cover sleeve, brochure box, The heart of Cayenne brochure, and a letter addressed to me personally

WVK 401 923 02 For three years itís been shrouded in secrecy and the dust of four continents. Cover sleeve, brochure holder, hardback book and personalized letter

WVK 402 023 12 It is pure Porsche. In a most unexpected form. Cover sleeve, brochure/VHS tape holder, Cayenne & Porsche Financial Services brochure, VHS tape and personalized letter.

I was going to list separately but decided to let them go as a lot. $50 shipped or ?? PM any questions or offers.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)