View Single Post
J P Stein J P Stein is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Vancouver,Wa.
Posts: 4,457
It's called a bubble flare. I have no idea where one would get a tool for doing them.....I suspect it's done by a machine.

I use those available from the FLAPS.......with a few extra bends thrown in to correct for length.....a small tube bender is a must.
Early Boxster
Old 10-14-2003, 10:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)