View Single Post

I always liked that one the best of the three. I was wondering though how many cars actually came with rear wiper, then how many came with rear wiper and alum lid in the day. If it were so rare and hard to come by, lid B might be worth more to the right guy -- even though as you say, it would take time.

I could always keep both of them for now and sell lid C, which I just dug up photos I took in the Winter out in the mountains where my 911E is still. That lid was on the car when I got it, though probably not originally on it i.e. a later addition that has been on the car since the early days when the dealer Mitsuwa motors sold it here.

This lid has corrosion under the paint underneath on edges, probably worse than lid A, but it is generally straight except for the big ding in the middle rear. It seems one could almost fix it with one's hand, but I wouldn't dare. Perhaps I should consider selling this one first and keeping the other two for the moment. But at what value could this lid C be at?? Anyone can chime in here.

Thanks so much, don't want to keep this thread going forever.

Bernard

Old 03-02-2018, 04:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)