View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Too bad they went belly up but I suspect it is because they strayed from their core idea for the business which was to bring interesting and innovative parts to the enthusiast without the high price tag they had good ideas but rather than build a line of staple parts at a reasonable price they went after high end stuff and put price tags on the stuff that rivaled zuffenhaus high prices blaming it on high r&d costs some items I wanted was the 935 cross brace the 935 engine bracket and associated stuff but they jacked the price way up on that stuff out of my price range the HID headlights were way over priced I know that because I built a set and had 150 in parts and that included a set of 110 watt driving lights mounted in the bucket also. I bought 2 of the rear reflectors but the carbon fiber one I got installed has the clear chipping off of it so I will have to have it cleared again by a body shop I just hope they can sand it down without destroying it. Oh well I will continue to lurk but don’t know if I will do much more than that thanks for the responses
Old 03-06-2018, 03:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)