View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Quote:
Originally Posted by full quack View Post
Well I've been on the forum since 2007...and even though it has changed somewhat lately, there are still the old reliables out there to give you support and harmless, good natured chiding.

Remember, if someone gets lambasted for their project or advise or whatever....they probably deserve it. It's pretty hard to pull a fast one, here on this forum.

Some of us can still remember "Ronnee" from down under with his JB Welded on roof and blue silcon covered lug nuts.....some people deserve all they get!

Mark
This guy deserved none of what he got I go by the idea now if I see something I donít like I move on and donít come back, if you donít like how someone does something or know a better way then lay it out in detail with included pics. See Brian I can use a period. Many of the people critical of others work havenít actually done the work themselves or have watched the work done and just want to criticize constructive or otherwise. Hell one guy criticized me because my title said 2 years and I went over that time who knows
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 03-06-2018, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)